What a perfect gift for a little girl this is. First of all, it’s Barbie, and we don’t have to tell you how popular Barbie has been for decades. Second of all, it’s pink. Now not every girl loves pink, but many of them do. As a result you can’t go wrong with the Barbie 3 Story Dream Townhouse. And when you factor in the luxurious lifestyle that comes built in to this townhouse with elevator, it’s a can’t miss gift.
The Barbie townhouse is designed for girls ages 3 and up. It stands a whopping three feet tall, and is fully furnished, ready for hours of unending imaginative and creative play.
Here’s just some of what you’ll get. This Dream Townhouse has working lights and sounds on every level. Barbie will surely want to invite her friends over to check out the fancy, new digs. And as you might expect, the decorations are all in classic pink. But what will surprise you most is the amount of detailing that went into this toy. The lifelike furnishings inside will captivate your little girl, and you’ll be amazed as well.
Top 5 Best Selling Barbie 3 Story Dream Townhouses
[tabs] [tab title=”Option #1″]
- The Barbie Dream Townhouse is the ultimate luxury home, and now its newly renovated
- New renovations include fab pink columns with glamorous photo-real wallpaper design
- Three fabulous stories include dining room, kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, hot tub, and elevator
- Features posh bedroom suite with attached balcony that includes a luxurious hot tub
- Lights and sounds include doorbell, kitchen timer, crackling fireplace, running shower water, and flushing toilet
- Tons of Barbie fun on three levels!
- Includes a pink personal elevator
- Roaring fireplace and pop up flat screen tv
- Ultra-luxurious Barbie signature bathroom
- Sounds include doorbell, kitchen timer, crackling fireplace, shower humming, and flushing toilet.
- Move right into the Barbie Dreamhouse and discover a world of possibilities because with Barbie, anything is possible!
- Dream up all kinds of stories with three floors, seven rooms, 70+ accessories and a working elevator with simple pull mechanism!
- "Smart" accessories snap into an interactive furniture piece for lights, sound and/or motion -- for instance, try the aquarium to watch the fish swim and hear bubble sounds
- Flip open the "flat screen" in the living room to insert your own smartphone and play videos for Barbie doll (sold separately)
- Classic rooms with modern designs include the first-floor entryway and kitchen; second-floor dining room and bathroom (with pet room between); and third-floor living room, bedroom and walk-in closet
- Barbie has saved up for a new Dreamhouse and is moving in
- Hit the kitchen on the first floor to create an amazing meal with the luxe stainless steel appliances and light-up oven
- Barbie and her guests can use the spacious bathroom that feature kid-activated light-up mirror, "flushing" toilet and someone singing in the shower
- Take the elevator to the third floor for even more FAB fun
- Girls will enjoy having role-playing adventures with Barbie and her friends in her new Dream House
But there’s more than realistic lights and sounds in this townhouse. Barbie and her friends go from floor to floor on a pink personal elevator. Your child moves the elevator up and down with a pull string.
But the amenities are not limited to the inside. There’s an outdoor spa area with a whirlpool tub and tiki lamps that light up.
After relaxing in the whirlpool, it’s time to whipe up a good meal, and Barbie can do this in her fully stocked kitchen, serving a delicious meal to her guests. The it’s time to relax by the crackling fireplace or catch a movie on the pop-up flat screen TV.
A nice thing about this toy is that is designed for kids ages 3 to 10. That means it’s not something that will be played with for a year or so then get pushed to the back of the closet. Your young girl will like playing with this for many years to come.
The Barbie Townhouse is a toy that will keep your young girl entertained for hours as she uses her imagination to create many adventures. This huge dollhouse will not be something she will tire of. In fact Barbie won’t be the only one inviting her friends over. Your child will also love to invite friends to have parties and play with this beautiful home. Using her imagination while roll playing with dolls is important, but so are the bonds of friendship that she’ll be building with her own friends.
Last update on 2017-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API