The commercial may say that dogs love trucks, but kids love them too. Especially four wheeling monster trucks. And it is because of this that the Fast Lane light and sound fire truck will be so popular this Christmas. If you child likes action toys, this is one toy that won’t wear out it’s welcome any time soon. It will get constant play.
First a bit about the Fast Lane toy label. It’s a Toys R Us exclusive. That should be of some comfort. The store and it’s brands are respected for durability and quality. The Fast Lane Brand is built with the kids who will play in mind. In other words, they are built to withstand the abuse that will surely be given by young boys.
It won’t be long before your child realizes that the action wheels fire truck can stand up to head on crashes and almost all obstacles. The tires on this truck are massive and will scale most obstacles and still be ready for more action. When there’s a challenge ahead, surely your child will push the limits, and he’ll be delighted at how few limits this vehicle has.
Top 5 Best Selling Fast Lane Fire Trucks
[tabs] [tab title=”No. #1″]
- Simple remote includes forward/reverse and left/right controls
- Remote operates ladder movement, water hose, and siren
- Includes fire truck with remote control
- Length: 21 inches
- Working pump sprays water to pretend to put out a fire
- Red and white truck features 3 buttons that mimic real fire truck lights and sounds
- An extending top ladder features a hose that sprays actual water when bottom compartment is filled
- A side hatch opens to reveal necessary firefighting equipment
- Rotating wheels are great for play on multiple surfaces
- Recommended Age: 3 years and up
- Includes 1 garbage truck that features 2 buttons that mimic real fire engine lights and sounds Open and empty the container to complete the job from start to finish Rotating wheels are great for play on multiple surfaces Made from durable plastic Fire Truck - Manual water pump, manual extendable ladder
- Toy garbage trucks are great gifts for the kids, be they boys or girls.
- Not as big as some others; makes it easier to pack
- 3 unique emergency vehicles (police car, ambulance, fire truck)
- For a truly realistic experience, each car is equipped with flashing lights and 3 unique sound effects.
- All 3 emergency vehicles are made of durable plastic for long-lasting use.
- Each vehicle is freewheeling and comes already equipped with batteries!
- Vehicles Measure 7" in Length
And the extras make it even better. Shooting out of the exhause pipes are flames that light up. Rumbling sounds make it sound real. And this toy is big. It’s over a foot tall and almost two feet long.
Even one of the more common problems with kids RC vehicles has been addressed, that being the size of the antenna. The Fast Lane Wild Fire RC monster truck has a shortened antenna. Long antennas can poke children in the eyes as they reach down for the truck. That’s not a problem here which adds a little peace of mind for parents. The shortened antenna also won’t interfere with the handling as some longer ones can.
The batteries are rechargable which will cut down on the long range cost. You won’t be running to the store and spending a lot of money on new batteries every few days. The charger and batteries are included.
The remote control is a perfect size for smaller hands, which is necessary since this truck is designed for children. It’s easy to use and has only a few switches. That means it won’t be too long before your young one has the controls mastered and is guiding the truck around like a professional.
The manufacturer has put a suggested age on this remote control fire truck with working water pump as being for kids ages 6 to 8. That’s probably too limiting. Children of other ages will also enjoy the Fast Lane Wild Fire RC monster truck. And that includes childen over the age of 30. Yes parents will love playing with this as well.
The truck is designed to handle any terrain and obstacles you put in its path. It’s a green giant of sorts that’s powerful enough to do what kids want it to do. Once it completes the first challenge your child gives it, he’ll quickly be looking for the next challenge.
Last update on 2017-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API