This is the toy I wish I had when I was a child. After all, what kid hasn’t wanted to be able to see in the dark? Now with EyeClops Night Vision stealth goggles, your kids can! Let your children be amazed by real night vision technology with the best EyeClops Night Vision stealth goggles!
Any kids aged eight and older can now see in absolute darkness using the EyeClops Night Vision’s super stealth infrared illumination. Playing Cops and Robbers, or Army, is now more realistic fun with the EyeClops Night Vision 2.0 Infrared Stealth Binoculars. But they are also a wonderful gift for kids who are interested in nature or the world around them. The nocturnal world will be revealed like never before.
While you may question the ability of a “toy” to see in the dark, you should know that the EyeClops Night Vision really works. In fact, you can see up to 50 feet in the dark when using surveillance mode.
EyeClops stealth goggles are very easy to use. All you do is insert five AA batteries into the battery pack at the back of the goggles, adjust the EyeClops Night Vision stealth goggles to fit your child’s head and turn on the power switch. Once the night vision goggles are turned on, an LED screen display lights up inside of the right eye-piece that allows your child to see in absolute darkness.
EyeClops Night Vision stealth goggles not only look cool, they are comfortable to wear too. There are soft rubber moldings around the eyepieces and the easily adjustable straps across the top and sides of the goggles make them a breeze to put on and take off.
Another nice feature of the stealth goggles for kids is the flip up eye piece. If your child becomes disoriented or needs to take a break from viewing through the display screen located in the right eye-piece, the eye-piece over the left eye flips up to provide immediate access to normal vision.
The manufacturer recommends adult supervision for children using the Night Vision Binoculars. As they are used in darker conditions, it’s important to have someone there to watch for obstacles in the area.
Keep in mind that the EyeClops are a bit heavy, 1.8 pounds, for younger users. They are approximately 12 X 12 X 4 inches. Plus, they use 5 AA batteries. It takes a bit of technology to make the night vision work, so these minor drawbacks are well worth it.
All in all, the EyeClops Night Vision stealth goggles are an excellent gift for kids about 8 years old and up, though an extra pair for an adult in the house may be a good idea.
Top 5 Best Selling Eyeclops Night Vision Goggles For Kids
[tabs] [tab title=”No. #1″]
- Dual Eye Display
- Hand Held
- For Outdoor Enthusiasts of all ages
- Stealth Mode for Close Proximity, Long Range mode
- See without being seen!
- Night Vision: Spy Net's original, award-winning technology: see up to 50' in complete darkness
- Enhanced Daytime Vision: For the first time ever, switch from Night Vision mode to Daytime Surveillance to spy day or night
- Record Mode: Now you can capture Video and Photo evidence, works in all vision modes
- Search for enemy agents and examine your world with enhanced effects: a 'ghostly' vision filter and a 'thermal' - styled filter that mimics the heat vision seen in action moves and video games
- Requires 4 'AA' Batteries (not included), for ages 8+ years
- See up to 50 ft. in complete darkness
- Real Night Vision technology
- Binocular display
- Eyeclops night vision provides kids young and old with an authentic night vision experience like never before
- Powered by actual infra-red driven night vision technology
- Conduct covert operations in your backyard, investigate nocturnal activities in your house and take games like hide and seek to a whole new level
- See up to 50' in complete darkness
- Eyeclops night vision lets you see in complete darkness
- See up to 50' in complete and total darkness
- Use both eyes to view
- Handheld binocular design
- Powered by real infra-red technology
- The product has got a cool look
Last update on 2017-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API