Opting for a perfect and best washer dryer shouldn’t be guess game for your family. You must know which is the best washer dryer for you. In this piece of content we will guide you about: what type of washer dryer you should go for? What are the tips of choosing perfect washer dryer? We will also discuss some top and best washer dryers.
After long research and reading a lot of costumer reviews, we found some of the best and different kinds of washer dryers. In order to provide you an overview of 4 best washer dryers, we created a comparison chart with detailed features and specifications of them.
If you want to make the best decision for yourself, then you must take into consideration both the pros and the cons of a certain product. Believe me, there’s nothing out there 100% perfect, but some of the washer dryers can actually get pretty close.
Quick Content Navigation
Midea Washer/Dryer Combo
It is considered as top 1 washer dryer. This washer dryer offers you with a number of great features. This washer/dryer combo is highly recommended as it is the perfect product for washing/spinning clothes. The machine is suitable for the ones preferring home laundering and avoid washing clothes in external area.
Pros and Cons
- Space saver. Highly recommended for people who have limited space.
- It is energy efficient with variable spin speed up to 1200 RPM
- The machine doesn’t make any noise while running.
- The machine offers you with large capacity. One can easily fill one normal sized basket of laundry in the machine.
- Another amazing benefit of this machine is that it offers a ventless drying cycle which doesn’t require a vent.
- However, the dry cycle may take up to 2-3 hours.
- Voltage/Frequency Rate of the machine: 120V/60HZ
- Spinning speed of the product(RPM): 1200
- Dimensions: 23 7/16 x 24 x 33 7/16
- Weight: 179 lbs
- Capacity: 2.0 Cu. Ft.
- Model: MFL70-D1211S
LG H/E Top Load Laundry Pair with WaveForce Technology
The ultra Large Capacity (4.7 cu.ft. and 7.3 cu. ft. ) is best fit for bundle of clothes whether they are bundle of towels, piles of sweatshirts or say mountains of jeans. It is one of the best products. We recommend this washer dryer for bigger families. The machine is quite good in look and it doesn’t make any noise.
Pros And Cons
- Moreover you can place a large load in the machines.
- Fast dry cycle. You can dry your socks within a few minutes.
- Quick drum movement and compelling water jets provide a revolutionary washing and rinsing experience.
- The machine is extremely quite. The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system feature helps to minimize the washer noise and vibration for its quite performance at any place.
- The washer also helps to save your energy and thus your utility charges. It consumes about 30% less energy and half the amount of water used by other common washers.
- However, one of the major drawbacks of this washer is that it takes a little longer to wash clothes.
- Washer: 4.7 cu. ft. ultra large capacity and high efficiency w/ waveforcetm.
- Dryer: 7.3 cu. ft. ultra large capacity w/ steamdryetm.
- The product washer/dryer features LG’s Revolutionary SmartDiagnosis Program, which let your product easier to maintain!
- Weight: Washer = 145lbs / Dryer = 133 lbs
- Dimensions each: 27 x 45 3/8 x 28 3/8
- Model: Washer = WT5070CW / Dryer = DLEX5170W
Whirlpool White Electric Washer/Dryer Combo
Whirlpool has always come up with innovative yet amazing products with great many features. This washer dryer combo is another great quality product by Whirlpool. The product is easy to use and Compact with Adjustable Settings. Nowadays people prefer washer dryer combos rather than buying heavy and large machines.
Pros And Cons
- It features The Tumble Press Cycle which is responsible for removing wrinkles after the clothes become dry. After 10 minutes of tumbling at selected temperature and 5 minutes of tumbling at room temperature your clothes will be wrinkle-free and ready to wear with no or minimal ironing.
- Talking about the look of the machine, it has been fired at 1500 degrees Fahrenheit for a smooth finish that prevents it from scratches and rusts etc.
- With 8 automated cycles, 4 wash/rinse temperature combination and 3 temperature selections, the product performs well at the removal of strains.
- However, it makes some loud noise during processing.
- Model: WET3300XQ
- Weight: 310 pounds
- Dimensions: 32 x 27 x 71.6
- Capacity: 8.4 Cu. Ft.
LG Graphite WM8000HVA / DLEX8000V
LG WM8000HVA 5.1 Cu. Ft. Big Capacity Automatic Washer is also one of the best washers with amazing features. The product is available at Low Cost, provides high Output, features auto Operation option, easy to Operate and Durable in Use. It offers deeper cleaning of the clothes by eliminating dirt and wrinkles. The ratings of this product by LG are amazing too.
Pros And Cons
- The machine performs well and doesn’t make any noise.
- The dryer is also good enough. It spins the clothes very dry. Plus the dryer doesn’t take long time to dry the clothes.
- LG’s revolutionary TurboWash technology helps you to save 20 minutes on larger loads, with amazing cleaning performance and efficiency.
- The washer provides you with largest capacity.
- The Steam technology avoids fabrics to eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- The Steam cycle of this product is amazing as well. One doesn’t need to iron the clothes after spinning them.
- The machine is heavy.
- Model: Washer = WM8000HVA / Dryer = DLEX8000V
- Washing features of this product include TurboWash technology for faster loads ColdWash and Steam technology and feature – Six Motion technology.
- TrueSteam tech is included in the product which helps to makes real steam.
- Include 2 Pedestals Drawer.
- Weight: Washer = 233.7 lbs / Dryer = 158 lbs
- Dimensions each: 29 x 56 4/5 x 32 3/10
Few Tips on Finding your Best Washer Dryer
1. Size maters, if you are a couple, or single, or have kids, you might be better off choosing a washer dryer with a little capability, say around 6kg. But if you have a bigger family, select a machine with a big capability, approximately around 10kg. This will keep your time and money, with fewer washes required. Ensure that your machines provide a half-load option for highest flexibility.
2. You will also keep running costs by selecting a washer dryer with a top efficiency rating, even though this generally has to be balanced against the top purchase cost. Machines are graded from A to G, with A being the most perfect. An A grade machine uses about half the power of a G rated machine. Latest washer dryers are graded A or B.
3. Some machines offer an amazing choice of programmes. This can support you make your clothes last longer by selecting a suitable wash for weak fabrics, and can keep your money by washing different item of clothing at different temperatures. But, if you are not couple you may find that you finish up washing everything on half-load. This is perhaps a spec that will be of more advantage to bigger families.
4. Select the right brand. Some brands have a best reputation for reliability; others do not. Read washing machine reviews on the website to get a feel, but keep in mind that a lot of people write reviews only when their washing machine breaks down! Perfect reviews of washing machines are difficult to find, so do not assume that only because a brand has more dirty reviews than perfect that it truly is that bad. A strong washer dryer may last 20 years and is a sensible investment.
5. Colour. The days when most washing machines were white are long gone. You can select stainless steel or silver or black or something even more exotic. Show your personality!
Choosing the best washer dryer may not be an easy task, but knowing what you need and want is a good way to start in making the process painless and easy.
In this “washer and dryer” review, we recommend the Midea MFL70-D1211S because of its quality and price advantage. It is a combination of washer and dryer in one machine which saves a lot of space, especially if you’re living in a small apartment.