Everyone, it seems, has heard of the Radio Flyer company. And with almost 100 years of producing high quality, fun products that kids love, that’s certainly understandable. But the company is not limited to the popular Red Wagon that has made it so popular. Their newest item will surely be a favorite of kids worldwide. It’s called the Radio Flyer Big Flyer and it takes what was know as the “big wheel” concept and improves upon it.
We all know kids love bikes. It doesn’t matter what age they are and whether they are a boy or a girl. Even the youngest children love the freedom of driving around. You can start them early with this chopper style bike that has been a favorite for many generations.
So how is this one better than all the others on the market? Start with the realistic looking gauges on the console. Throw in handlebars that are mae from durable chrome and include molded handlegrips. Those handlegrips are just the right size and very comfortable for small hands. The seat meanwhile is movable into one of three positions and is made from a sturdy plastic. A moveable seat means you can start with a small child, and as he or she grows, so does the Radio Flyer Big Flyer. This toy isn’t a one year wonder. Your child can use it for several years without losing his “ride”. And for looks, add in a nice racing pendant that is a bright red.
The frams is made from a sturdy molded plastic the will stand up to whatever your child can dish out. It’s constructed for years of use riding around neighborhood street and yards. Of course everything is bright red in typical Radio Flyer fashion and is trimmed out with gray and white spokes on the tires. It’s a toy made for fun, but safety factors in too. Extra wide foot pedals help keep your little one safe while riding.
The tires are also quality. The front on is a huge 16 inches and is extra wide with a performance grip tread. The rear tires are 7 inches wide. The result is the perfect tilt to make your youngster feel like he is riding a monster chopper bike. The extra wide tires do three things. They make the bike have a racing feel and also give it the traction to get through soft surfaces and sand. Plus stabilty is increased as your son or daughter gets faster on the bike as they get older. The Radio Flyer Big Flyer is recommended for kids ages 3 to 7.
With all that going for it, you can be sure your child will love this toy for Christmas. And you’ll love it too. There’s no difficult assembly. Just snap a few pieces together and your youngster will be racing around the yard (and even the house if you let him) in no time at all.
Top 5 Best Radio Flyer Big Flyers
- Chopper-style tricycle with sleek racing design.
- Large 16-inch front wheel with performance grip tread to prevent spinning out.
- Adjustable seat grows with your child.
- Chrome handlebars for a sleek look.
- Low center of gravity for stability and added fun.
- Radio Flyer racer age range: 2 to 5 years Electronic unit has 7 buttons that play 10 different entertaining songs and sounds
- Working turn signal lights on Radio Flyer tricycle for even more automotive fun Comfortable, low back seat that is adjustable
- Kids' tricycle requires 3 AAA batteries (included) Maximum weight capacity: 49 lbs
- Adult assembly required, Features traction tread on the oversized front wheel which will allow your child to move on the road
- Dimensions of Radio Flyer tricycle: 29.8"L x 19.5"W x 19.8"H
- Two Trikes in One - Trike & Chopper!
- Patented quick release twist n' lock mechanism for easy transformation
- Adjustable seat grows with your child
- Durable molded construction
- Controlled turning radius for stability