The Nutri Bullet is NOT A JUICER. It is also NOT (merely) A BLENDER. The Nutri Bullet is best described as an emulsifier. It just liquefies entire vegetables – skin, seeds, stems, fibers and all – to make green smoothies or whatever else you want. The difference with a juicer is that a juicer separates juice of the vegetables and fruits from the pulp. That can get messy of course, and depending on the type of juicer you have, it can result in a lot of waste. In addition, it is a chore to clean up. You then end up not using it because it is too much of a hassle, and then it just becomes a waste. Not so with the Nutri Bullet.
The Nutri Bullet uses the whole fruit and vegetable to make what they like to call a “nutri blast” rather than a juice. More people use the term “green smoothie”. More technically, then, the Nutri Bullet is an emulsifier rather than a juicer. Whatever terminology you prefer, basically the Nutri Bullet just blends the crap out of everything and pulverises it into a liquid: skins, stems, seeds, whatever.
It breaks down even the cell walls and releases even hard-to-get-to plant nutrients to your body in a much more easily assimilated way. The Nutri Bullet does so because it has a really powerful motor, much more powerful than the Magic Bullet blender. Its motor is 600 Watts, compared to 250 Watts for the Magic Bullet. That means you can shred almost anything.
The NutriBullet is just so easy and convenient that it becomes addictive. It takes up the space of a large coffee mug, and you make your “nutri blast” in the same cup that you will drink it out of. You don’t need to do much prep at all. Just cut of the pieces you don’t want (maybe ends or stems), and put it in decent sized pieces to fit in the cup. Blending takes a few seconds, and then you’ve got it.
Cleaning up takes all of about 10 seconds, too. And you don’t really need to put anything away, as the base just stays on your counter without taking up hardly any space at all. The Nutri Bullet is just so amazing that people become so addicted, and are always thinking of the next “nutri blast” that they are going to make. Just check Twitter (#nutribullet) to see everyone tweeting about the next nutribullet smoothie they are going to make, or about the one they just had!
Quick Content Navigation
- No Waste
- Nutribullet Pro 900 Series Blender Review
- NutriBullet NBR – 14 B2 15 Piece Blender Review
- Nutribullet NBR-1401 14-Piece Nutrition Extractor Blender Juicer Review
- NutriBullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System Review
- As Seen On TV NutriBullet Teal Blender Review
The lack of waste does not only help you with clean up, but it is extremely healthy too. All the pulp that you would throw away with a juicer is just ground down to liquid form in the Nutri Bullet so you get ALL the nutrition.
For Everyone Who Hates Their Veggies: It “Chews” Them For You
If you hate to eat your vegetables, then Nutri Bullet is perfect. You can ingest all of those vegetables you hate by mixing it up with stuff you love, and you won’t even notice that you are having cale or broccoli or arugula or whatever. If you want to live a healthier lifestyle, or if the doctor demands that you eat more fruits and vegetables because of heart disease or diabetes, for example, the Nutri Bullet is just perfect for you. Not only will your grocery habits start to change by buying more fruits and veggies, you’ll start to save more money by buying in bulk, which would have just not been worth it before.
How is the Nutri Bullet Different from the Magic Bullet Blender?
The Nutri Bullet is part of the Bullet Blender family, but it is different from the Magic Bullet is some important ways. Not only is the motor much more powerful, it is a little bit bigger, too. That means you can’t use Magic Bullet blender attachments and parts on your Nutri Bullet, or vice versa.
However, it has the same essential design: cyclonic action, loading from the bottom, space saving, super fast clean-up, extremely well-thought out design, ability to drink from the same cup in which you blend your juice. All the things that make the Magic Bullet so amazing are also part of the Nutri Bullet.
Bad Experiences with the Nutri Bullet
The Nutri Bullet is a favourite with consumers. It is one of the best selling kitchen products there is, reaching the number one bestseller place in Amazon. However, there are a distinct minority (about 1 in 8 customer reviewers at Amazon, for example) who have very negative views about the Nutri Bullet.
They have complained about the Nutri Bullet leaking and about poor customer service from the manufacturer. You should check the customer reviews yourself to see if you think that it is enough to turn you off from purchasing it. (See the link at the bottom). Most people, however, are extremely satisfied with their Nutri Bullet, giving it 5 star ratings. In fact, they are very passionate about it.
Where To Get a Nutri Bullet
The best place to get a Nutri Bullet is Amazon. They have a great selection and you save a lot of money ordering through them as well. There is basically one version of the Nutri Bullet, so you don’t have to really decide which package you want to get.
It is pretty straightforward, well-designed, and fit for purpose. I’m pretty sure you’ll love it.
Nutribullet Pro 900 Series Blender Review
This is another 15-piece set blender that is a must have item in your home. It does come with several handy features that make smoothies and drink preparation from vegetables and fruits a simple endeavor to achieve at your own pace. You will always buy it with a user manual that will not only guide in its use but will amazingly teach you on preparation as it has a professional recipe for every day smoothie or drink.
Features of the NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender
- This one has a dimension of 15 x 9 x 12 inches.
- It weighs 13 pounds.
- Has a high torque power base that uses 900 Watts of power.
- It is bought with a recipe and user manual book.
- When you buy it, it comes with a single “flip top to go” lid that has a colossal cup, extractor blades that are two in number, a single small cup, two big or rather tall cups, a pocket nutritionist and two re-sealable lids that maintains the delicacy freshness.
- Designed for indoor use only.
Pros of the NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender
- It is easy to use because of the self explanatory manual that is bought with it.
- It uses universal cups that can be entirely be used in place of others.
- It has a powerful milling blade that is capable of being used for blending herb stems that are fresh, grains, and also nuts just to mention.
- Can work better with vegetables unlike other blenders.
- Smooth pulps are always its end product.
- It can be used to add more nutrients to what you eat because it extracts everything from whatever.
Cons of the NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender
Its gasket ring can get off really quickly if you don’t use it as required or you handle it carelessly.
If you are able to follow its user manual keenly, cases like broken gasket ring cannot happen. Its handy features and benefits outweigh this ignorable con and thus you should buy it if you need to live a healthy lifestyle every day.
NutriBullet NBR – 14 B2 15 Piece Blender Review
This Nutri Bullet blender comes in 15 pieces. It also has a healthy green diet program that describes how the drink is prepared. It is has been design to mix a drink which will not only revitalize you but will help you in losing weight, alkalize, energize and make you feel great. When you buy it, you will get a free book that encompasses on foods that are natural and helps in boosting one’s health. You will also get a big mug that enables mixing of large content at a go.
- Has a power base that is considered to be of a high torque with a watt of 600.
- Has a blade that has a special design in terms of cyclonic action idea to blend fruits exclusively.
- It comes with two short cups, a tall cup, a single lip ring holder/handle, another lip ring but with no handle, a single milling blade, two lids that are resealable and last but not the least is that you will also buy it with a manual that offers a wide range of recipes.
Pros of Nutri Bullet 15 Piece Blender
- It is considered to be among the rare blenders that can conveniently pulverize vegetables, fruits, and protein shakes just to mention.
- It is easy to use and does not need any technical assistance to use.
- Cleaning this blender is very simple.
- Its recipe book is easy to understand.
Cons of Nutri Bullet 15 Piece Blender
- Even though it gives an exquisite service, some people do argue that it is expensive.
There is nothing so great like this blender if you want the right and natural fruit juice. You should not look further when this Nutri Bullet 15 Piece Blender is there. It is about that time you should buy yours to get what you have been missing for a long time. Get it today!
Nutribullet NBR-1401 14-Piece Nutrition Extractor Blender Juicer Review
If you are looking to pulverize your favorite fruits, protein shakes and veggies, then this NutriBullet 14-Piece Nutrition Extractor is for you. It is also a 600 Watt Blender Juicer giving it enough power to blend almost anything that is edible. All that you need from ordinary food is just but superfood and that is exactly what this blender will do. Its 600 watts power makes it possible to shred both the smooth and hard parts of fruits or vegetables. Do you know this power too can crash the seeds of a fruits and extract all the available nutrients?
Features of the NutriBullet 14-Piece Nutrition Extractor
- Uses unique cyclonic action that is capable of generating power with enough torque to crash any edible fruit or vegetable.
- It weight approximately 13 pounds.
- The blade action is cyclonic.
- Designed using non toxic plastics.
- Has no presence of phthalates and Bisphenol A.
- Has a power base.
- It is bought with a single tall cup, a single lip ring with handle, a single lip ring with no handle, a single extractor blade, a single milling blade, a mug with a lead, a user manual and a book that will guide you in preparing a wide range of superfood.
Pros of NutriBullet 14-Piece Nutrition Extractor
- Easy to use as one is aided with a user manual that is simple to understand.
- It will never get monotonous when using it because the book that is provided introduces to you very many delicacies that you can prepare.
- Very fast to prepare your superfood because of its powerful motor and blade.
- Easy to clean it.
Cons of NutriBullet 14-Piece Nutrition Extractor
- One great about blender is that so far, no one has complained about it because it offers just everything that you need from a 14-piece nutrition extractor.
With no disadvantages so far, you now know what to buy in case you are an enthusiast of smoothies and indeed you are.
NutriBullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System Review
This is a 12 piece set NutriBullet that has a high speed blade with an improved mixing system that is designed for preparing any kind of smoothie or drink. If you are in need of superfoods, protein shakes, fruits and vegetables, then count this blender because it is able to pulverize all these. A great deal of people chooses this specific blender because it is highly portable hence you can have it wherever you need it. It has been approved and certified to be safe for every kid. It is not a nuisance because it can prepare any fruit and vegetable recipes with no effort as it has been designed to do that. It also uses cyclonic action, a mechanism that has been praised for crashing whatever. This guarantees you that you will be living a healthy lifestyle.
Features of the Nutri Bullet 12-Piece Mixer System
- It weighs 8 pounds which brings about its portability aspect.
- It is a blender with 12.9 x 9 x 13 inches as its dimension.
- Uses cyclonic action.
- Uses a high torque power base with a 600 Watts power motor.
- Its electrical need matches that of entire Northern America.
- This blender includes; a single tall cup, two short cups, a single flat blade, a single emulsifying blade, two lids that are re-sealable, a manual that has multiple recipes and a pocket nutritionist.
Pros of the Nutri Bullet 12-Piece Mixer System
- Recommended for kids too.
- It pulverizes fruits and vegetables effortlessly.
- Uses non toxic plastics.
- Lightweight making it portable.
- Additional two short cups make it perfect for a couple.
- Effective for everyday juicing.
Cons of the Nutri Bullet 12-Piece Mixer System System
- So far, there is no reasonable allegation that has been made against this specific blender.
If you want more than just a blender, then this the Nutri Bullet 12-Piece Mixer System is there for you at an affordable price.
There are also 4 more color options : Green, Black, Blue and Orange
As Seen On TV NutriBullet Teal Blender Review
The NutriBullet Teal Blender comes in form of a 12-set piece blender. If you need to prepare a delicacy for several people, it is capable because it has one (1) tall cup that is enough for a gang. On the other side, if you need to prepare just a cup, then you will utilize its one (1) small cup. It is known to have enough torque to meet your needs. It comes in handy because of the features that it has as you are going to see in a while and if you need a blender, then this 12-set piece blender is for you.
Features of the NutriBullet Teal Blender with 12-set piece
- Has a 1 tall and 1 small cup.
- Has a powerful base with high torque.
- This NutriBullet has a single flat blade.
- It has 2 all time fresh lids that are re-sealable.
- Has a single emulsifying blade.
- You always buy it with a manual to enhance its ease of use and detailed recipes.
- Powered by a 600 Watts motor.
- Has a 24 Oz capacity.
Pros of the NutriBullet Teal Blender with 12-set piece
- It makes the ideal smoothies and nutritious drinks.
- Very easy to use.
- It has a robust blade that makes it possible to prepare smoothies and drinks in the shortest time possible.
- What you prepare using this NutriBullet Teal Blender with 12-set piece is always nutritious because it is able to crash not just the fleshy part of the fruit or vegetables but will also extract whatever is inside the fruit or veggie like seeds.
- It is affordable and offers all that you need from a blender.
- Easy to clean.
- It has a leaking problem and this happens mostly when you use it most of the time.
- Only works on 120 V power supply.
If you are that person who needs a blender a few days in a month, then this versatile blender is for you. Get it today!