Getting the right gift for creative youngsters can be a tricky. When a child is encouraged to draw or paint, they are learning to reinterpret the world around them in new and wonderful ways. Painting and drawing teaches a child to look more carefully at the world they inhabit and to transmute what they are seeing into unique expressions of their inner world. Like all of the visual arts, painting and drawing allow what’s inside the child artist to be examined and contrasted with how the child views the world he or she inhabits.
The Melissa and Doug Standing Easel is one of the best items available today for stimulating a child’s creative spirit. As with other products in the Melissa and Doug line of products, this easel is an all-natural wood product. The rigorous quality standards assure that it will hold up to many years of being used.
The Melissa and Doug Easel is great for kids ages four through ten. It is height adjustable, so it grows with your children. Two other benefits are it’s sturdiness which keeps the easel from tipping accidentally, and it’s ability to fold quickly for convenient storage.
This great item is more than just a simple easel. Either of its two sides boast an ample-sized chalkboard or dry-erase board. An easily attached paper roll is also included, giving your child a place to paint with brushes or their fingers. All of these features will inspire any child artist to spend hours and hours doodling, sketching, drawing and painting to their heart’s content.
The easel comes with the previously mentioned chalkboard and dry-erase board, a paint tray, four brightly colored cups, and four clips for displaying the young one’s masterpieces. Whether your young artist prefers paints, crayons, chalk, oil pastels or watercolors; the Melissa and Doug Standing Easel is guaranteed be a delightful gift. It is one of the hottest toys this holiday season. Pick one up today and let the creativity of your children grow!
They will smile when they see their art hung on the refrigerator. Who knows, maybe someday one of their “early works” may even be proudly displayed in a museum.
Top 5 Best Melissa And Doug Standing Art Easels
[tabs] [tab title=”No. #1″]
- Multi-use easel to inspire painting, drawing, and countless ways to play creatively
- Includes dry-erase board, chalkboard, locking paper-roll holder, child-safe paper cutter, 4 easy-clip grips and 2 large plastic trays that can be removed for easy cleaning
- Paper, paint, paint cups, paint brushes and chalk sold separately
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Sturdy wooden frame,easy assembly
- Multi-use easel with sturdy wooden construction to inspire painting, drawing, and countless ways to play creatively
- Includes paper guide, tear bar, locking paper-roll holder and 2 removable art-supply trays
- Three adjustable heights
- Easy-turn knobs
- Ages 3 years and up
- A perfectly priced easel with accessories
- Set comes with a double-sided, adjustable height easel that features locking paper roll holder
- Comes with Spill-Proof Paint Cups, Felt Chalk Eraser, Paper Roll, Paint Brushes
- Great for Hours of fun
- Set comes with child-safe paper tear-off guide and four clips.
Last update on 2017-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API