Plastic surgery is a good thing, but there are many things that can prevent people from doing it. They can be related to health conditions, or an operation may be too pricey – whatever. But it is quite possible to do fantastic things without a scalpel and a surgeon.
Quick Content Navigation
You surely know that it is possible to change one’s appearance with the help of some make up. It is also possible to change even nationality using simple but effective means. For instance, in Asian countries the so called European fold of eyelids is extremely popular, and they use special glues or the best eyelid tape in order to create this look.
Besides that they wear special lens, which make eyes look wide as those of anime characters.It is said that using such means at the most delicate skin on one’s face without a serious reason is not very good, especially at a young age. Owing to such manipulations, the muscles holding eyelids can get weak. Such a weakness will cause a premature drooping of lids, and this will turn into a real trouble.
Another thing is the same drooping but at an elderly age or as a result of a disease or trauma. In those cases usage of a good double eyelid tape is quite reasonable and has got no contradictions. Yet, even in this case it is not recommended to wear such a tape for a long time. Though it does not cause allergy or irritation of skin, it can happen that an eye gets too dry. This may be a result of a wrong usage of the tape, when the eyelid is raised too high. It is necessary to find the best position of the lid held by the tape and in case of necessity to use additional moisture.
And of course, it is necessary to remove the tape for the night in order to let the lids have some rest and relax and shut fully. In the morning you should use only the fresh piece of the tape. It is also very important to do whatever you are doing with your eyelids only with clean hands. You can additionally wash them with a special sanitizer: eye diseases are mostly caused by infections, and inflammations on eyes are serious and utterly undesirable for anybody. They alone can cause drooping of healthy lids, so there is no necessity to say what can happen to those, which have already lost their springiness.
Top 5 Best Selling Eyelid Tapes
- INSTANT EYE LIFT - Shape & transform your eyes with eyelid tape NO pain or risk of surgery, create a up eye youthful lift to your lids (Small 3mm x 26m)
- QUALITY MADE LIFT TAPE - 120 Strips are Medical Grade, Latex Free & Hypoallergenic. Quality materials to ensure safety and comfort
- PRACTICE IS RECOMMENDED - Once you are comfortable applying the invisible eyelid tape it is easy to use - put it on and forget about it, it's that easy
- TRANSPARENT TAPE & SUBTLE - For that instant lift our invisible tape is very thin, colorless, non-porous so nobody will ever know it's there
- YOUR PURCHASE IS 100% RISK-FREE - Bella Eleganze is committed to giving you 100% customer satisfaction.
- ✪ No more embarrassing and awkward moments when your friends spot your eyelid tape
- ✪ No Glare, Durable, ULTRA INVISIBLE, Light Weight, Instantly lifts droopy eyelids
- ✪ VIDEO TUTORIAL====> https://youtu.be/iIOdUYuNE4w
- ✪ Easily retained and concealed by regular makeup. Easy to remove with oil-based make-up remover
- ✪ Size M is for average sized, round & oval shaped eyes with defined hooded eyelid, droopy eyelid,monolid
A Home-Made Effective Double Eyelid Tape
The best invisible eyelid tapes are now available in many shops, but even if you cannot manage to find them there, you can order them on the Internet. Still, there is no need to wait. You can make an effective eyelid tape at home.It is very easy and cheap. All the stuff you will need can be found in the nearest store or in your drawer. So, let’s start.
How to Make an Eyelid Tape at Home
Where to find the material: You will need some usual transparent scotch tape, scissors and a thing that is at least a little similar to Y-shape. It can be a dental floss device, but without the floss. In general, it can be anything, but without sharp ends that can hurt you.
What to do first
You need to cut out a piece of the scotch tape. It has to be as long as your eyelid (or even a little shorter)and 3 to 4mm wide. The upper edge should be dome-shaped, the lower can stay straight: it does not matter much. Try to make the ends rounded, because the scotch tape can prick your eyelids. Cutting the tape, try to touch its adhesive part as rarely as you can, otherwise it will not stick to your lids. You can cut several different pieces of all possible shapes and try them all before you find the best one for you.
The higher you apply the tape, the more of your eyelid will be visible below the crease. You need to leave some free space between the tape and the lashes for a more natural look and for makeup.Why we need the Y-shaped device: Now, with the help of the Y-shaped thing you have prepared, make sure that it has stuck evenly and securely.
Smooth it gently along the eyelid and try opening your eyes. If it disturbs you, take it off and try another shape, width and so on. You’ll see how your lids will get lifted at once!When you finally take care of the crease, it is time to move on to makeup process.
Remember that it is the last step
If you apply it before the best eyelid tape, it will not stick, and the makeup will be smeared.