It’s an embarrassing truth, but sooner or later, almost everyone at some point gets locked out of their own house. And this is certainly true for those individuals who always lock the doors and uses keys to reenter their house. It’s not a pleasant feeling, being outside your own home looking in, wondering how to get inside.
To avoid being locked out, you may hide the keys some where outside the house or keep open the windows from where you can climb in. But remember these are welcome invitation to burglars to break-in your house. Burglars are knowledgeable enough and knows where people generally hide their keys. Read how to fortify your home from burglars here.
Have an Electronic keyless door locks. Home entry door lock system that are equipped with keyless door locks allow you to enter your home by simply pushing a series of numbers or letters into a keypad.
Keyless door locks system also provides with an extra level of safety by preventing burglars from picking the lock. Some electronic locks lets you use your finger print or even your smart phone to open or lock the doors. Check out some of the best keyless door locks.
Quick Content Navigation
- Schlage BE469NXCAM619 Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Nexia Home Intelligence and Alarm, Satin Nickel (Z-Wave)
- Kwikset featuring Smartkey SmartCode Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Taft Keyless Electronic Digital Door Lock
- Morning Industry QKK-01OB Keypad and Remote Control Knob Entry
- Yale YRD220-ZW-619 Real Living Electronic Touch Screen Deadbolt
- LockState LS-1500-SN Heavy-Duty Electronic Keyless Lock
- Master Lock DSKP0603PD Keyless Electronic Keypad Deadbolt
Schlage BE469NXCAM619 Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Nexia Home Intelligence and Alarm, Satin Nickel (Z-Wave)
The Schlage BE469NX is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, the highest residential rating. Built from high quality materials, this keyless deadbolt gives you the highest level of security at the main point of entry. Additionally, the Schlage BE469NX door lock comes with a built-in audible alarm sensor that alerts you to activity at the door. You can select between 3 alert modes, activity, tamper, or forced entry, providing alerts from first contact with door or handle to when the door is opened. Quickly and easily cycle between the three settings simply by pressing a button on the lock.
- ANSI Grade 1 – Delivers the highest level of durability and security at the main points of entry.
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen – Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen protects against fingerprints and smudges and ensures wear patterns remain undetectable.
- Motorized Bolt – Tapered bolt design that automatically locks and unlocks when user code is input.
- Auto-lock Feature (disabled by default) – If the door is left unlocked the deadbolt will relock automatically after 30 seconds, as an added security measure.
- Built-in Alarm Technology – Audible alerts to potential security threats.
- Holds up to 30 user codes
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver- no wiring required
Kwikset featuring Smartkey SmartCode Single Cylinder Deadbolt
SmartKey locks provide you the flexibility to re-key your locks quickly and easily without removing them from your door. And you can re-key a SmartKey lock as frequently as you wish while maintaining the highest level of security. Featuring a patented side-locking bar technology, the SmartKey lock can be rapidly re-keyed in the event a key is lost or stolen or if you’ve recently moved. Re-keying also allows homeowners the flexibility to match all Kwikset keyed entries to one key for added convenience and security.
This stainless steel side-locking bar also replaces the traditional pin and tumbler design that is particularly vulnerable to lock bumping attacks. The cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to provide improved drill resistance.
- Keyless entry deadbolt in satin nickel finish
- Backlit keypad for increased visibility
- Simple installation–no hard wiring required
- Two customizable access codes
- SmartKey technology allows you to re-key lock without removing it
- Lifetime warranty on mechanics and finish; 1 year on electronics
Taft Keyless Electronic Digital Door Lock
This beautiful, rigid design digital keyless lock requires no key to function. Comes in brushed nickel finish with polished trim. Built with die-cast metal for durability. [easyazon-link asin=”B000VYO7Y0″ locale=”us”]Read More[/easyazon-link]
- Reprogrammable Master code and user code (for guests)
- 1 master code and 9 user codes programmable
- Fits in standard door knob installation hole – Adjustable latch backset 2 3/8&Prime to 2 3/4&Prime
- Comes with 4 x AAA batteries – Battery life exceeds 15,000 uses under ordinary use
- Equip with backup battery power adapter to use when out of battery
- Waterpfoof seals protecting electronic components
- Backlit keypad for use in low light
- Deadlatch assembly with adjustable backset
Morning Industry QKK-01OB Keypad and Remote Control Knob Entry
Touchpad entry and Remote Control door knob, lets you lock and unlock your door without keys. Convenience, security, and affordability all in one. Great for house guest, service personnel, children, or when you hands are just full. Works on a 5 pin SC-1 Keyway, Easy Installation-No New Wiring that fits Standard Door Prep. Comes with a Glow in the Dark Keypad, 2 traditional keys, and a 2-3/8-Inch (60mm) or 2-3/4-Inch (70mm) adjustable latch. Has an Auto Lock option and includes 1 RM-RF Remote Control. Mounts door thickness of 1-1/4-Inch (30mm) up to 1-7/8-Inch (48mm) with audible tones for lock, unlock and low battery. Requires 4 AA Batteries sold separately. [easyazon-link asin=”B001K4RXOQ” locale=”us”]Read More[/easyazon-link]
- Simple programming
- Accepts up to 10, 2-8 digit codes
- Accepts up to 10 Morning Industry RM-RF remote controls
- Back-lit keypad
- RM-RF Remote Controls work up to 30-Feet away (without obstructions)
- Door knob for keyless entry into a home
- 3-in-1 entry-keypad, remote & keyed
- Easy installation-no wiring or drilling required
- Fits standard door prep
- Bump-resistant key cylinders
- Adjustable latch fits both 2~38&Prime & 2~75&Prime back sets
Yale YRD220-ZW-619 Real Living Electronic Touch Screen Deadbolt
Yale Real Living is bringing home owners innovative new Home Control options for their Z-Wave networks. The Yale Z-Wave deadbolt lock with touchscreen combines a highly secure lockset with an elegant electronic interactive touchscreen, which allows users.
- Transitional design complements any door
- Store up to 25 customized entry codes
- Auto re-lock function can be enabled or disabled at the touch of a button
- For added security “Privacy Mode” will lock out all codes
- This smart lock will speak to you in three languages, English, French and Spanish.
LockState LS-1500-SN Heavy-Duty Electronic Keyless Lock
The LocKState LS-1500 provides the most affordable access control solution available. The lock can accommodate up to 800 user codes with access via the keypad or additional iButtons. The software upgrade allows easier programming of multiple locks and peace of mind while extracting audit trail information for up to 4000 access events. The LS-1500 features commercial grade construction and a weatherproof keypad. Supports passage mode, store house mode and scheduled auto lock/unlock functions.
- Durable commercial-grade lock with weatherproof keypad
- Up to 800 permanent codes and ibutton users
- Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
- Daylight savings time mode built in and also has lockout functionality
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door once inside
- See who and when people are entering your property with Audit Trail allowing you to view up to 4000 door access events
Master Lock DSKP0603PD Keyless Electronic Keypad Deadbolt
The Master Lock electronic keypad deadbolt provides convenient keyless access and is easily programmed to store up to 20 different user codes. It is easy to use, six button keypad simplifies operation and is angled for easy viewing. Turn to lock or unlock, manual drive bolt extends battery life and assures the bolt is fully extended. It fits all doors, replaces all brands. Available in four popular finishes, Polished Brass, Antique Brass, Satin Nickel and Aged Bronze. Keyless convenience with backup keyed access. Easy to install with just a Phillips screwdriver. Ready to use with two factory preset codes. Programmer code protects against unauthorized programming. NightWatch deadbolt technology provides enhanced security for greater peace of mind. Select from two levels of security. Standard deadbolt security or click on NightWatch to lock out all keys, including lost or stolen keys for extra security. Also features BumpStop advanced cylinder technology. Specially engineered to resist bump attacks, one of the fastest growing security threats.
- Nightwatch night time security, standard deadbolt security and click on NightWatch to lock out all keys, including lost or stolen keys
- BumpStop advanced cylinder technology specially engineered to resist bump attacks
- Weather tough, ideal for harsh outdoor conditions, protected from water, ice, dirt and grime
- Easy to program, stores up to 20 user codes
- Deadbolt uses Kwikset keyway