In today’s rapid world, it is important to keep to a healthier diet to be in form. However, those who adore eating fried food can’t just curb their cravings. That’s why choosing the best air fryer in market can be a better, healthier and economical option for frying food.
So, what is it all about? How does an air fryer function?
Due to using super heated air, this appliance prepares fried food with as little oil as possible so that you can get the delicious and fatty taste of fried food with no actual fat.
Quick Content Navigation
- Why should you buy an air fryer?
- Top 4 Best Rated Fryerd Comparison
- Philips HD9220/26
- Philips HD9230/26
- AVALON BAY AirFryer
- GoWISE USA 8-in-1
- Buyer’s Guide
- The healthy lifestyle air fryers recipes
- Is An Air Fryer Healthy?
Why should you buy an air fryer?
Is it useful to cook with an air fryer? The main pros of using air fryers are:
- using 70%-80% less oil;
- time and temperature control, auto shut-off;
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe parts;
- less smell, safe, no grease or mess, fast;
- can bake, fry, grill or roast;
- cooling system, exhaust system.
- It is recommended to people who have decided to start a new diet and anyone with a hectic life.
- Thanks to using superheated air mechanism, you’ll be free from the extra calories that are usually present in food fried in fat.
- One more thing is a quick increasing of temperatures: in three minutes it can rise to over 300 degrees from room temperature.
- Thus, the food preparing is more effortless and quicker than in deep frying food when you dunk it in boiling fat; and to get a boiling state of oil, you must heat it for a long time.
- Due to dishwasher friendly parts, air fryers are easy to clean.
- Oil spills over the kitchen are no more a problem, as food is prepared inside the fryer.
- Since there is no oil spill, it means not just that you’ll do less cleaning but also that you’ll be safer while cooking.
- Forget about uneven cooking, your food will always be cooked completely, no overcooking or undercooking food.
- Healthy: cooking with as little oil as possible.
- Quick: you’ll prepare chips in 15 mins and chicken drumsticks in 23 mins.
- Easy: you can set the temperature and time.
- Safe: no more hot oil in your kitchen, 100% dishwasher friendly.
- Less mess: you are free from splatters or splashes and don’t need to deal with messy oil.
- You’ll get a great recipe book.
Why get the best air fryer?
Though being rather expensive, this appliance is an essential part of the kitchen as you not only get healthy food with it but it also takes you less time for preparation, cooking and of course cleaning.
It is obvious that cleaning is also an important part of food cooking, and usually it does take plenty of additional time if you need to clean the deep frying equipment. Air fryers are much easier to clean, and there is nothing complicated about it as most of them are dishwasher friendly.
There are other options in an Air Fryer except food frying. Usually, an Air Fryer is used for frying food using as little oil as possible. Furthermore, it may have additional functions such as baking or grilling with the use of additional accessories.
Each air fryer has certain unique functions like automated cooking settings. Thanks to these automated cooking settings, there is nothing to worry about time or temperature settings. These additional functions are available in some definite air fryers and thus, when you use it the temperature and timer are automatically adjusted to the particular requirements.
Top 4 Best Rated Fryerd Comparison
*Results Are Based On Amazon.com Air Fryers Consumer Reports & Reviews*
Do you want it tasty or healthy? You don’t need to choose anymore! Your favorite products and Philips (HD9220/26) Airfryer are the best combination. Bake, fry, grill or roast, the Philips Airfryer will do the perfect job! Because of its unique Rapid Air Technology, just add a little oil and …Presto! Healthy and perfectly cooked on both sides. Delicious to the last bite!
You’ll feel that a real chef is always in control. You don’t need to play a guessing game anymore. It has a temperature control and a timer that will help you to make your ordinary food delicious! And you won’t have any problems with lingering smell of food as Philips Airfryer Rapid Air technology gets rid of food smells in a jiffy.
Cleaning is not an issue anymore! The unit has a basket and a nonstick drawer that can be easily removed and cleaned. With a dishwasher, it’s very easy to do! And, what is more, you’ll get an amazing recipe book! Created by great culinary masters, this recipe book will help you to cook low-fat food that is not only good for your health but also easy to prepare! You’ll be astonished!
Perfection and speed! That’s what you can get with Philips HD9230/26 Air Fryer. With a great range of temperature adjustment (up to 390 degrees), any food can be cooked with this appliance. Steak, meat, cakes, fries – whatever, this item cooks it perfectly! The unit also has a 60-minute timer, a ready signal, and an auto shut-off. No burnt food anymore!
Do you have unexpected guests? No problem! This appliance has a double layer rack for you to maximize the amount of food cooking.
Moreover, some parts of the unit can be clean just with the help of a dishwasher. So, it is the top air fryer for those who live a busy life!
AVALON BAY AirFryer
Too much fat! That’s what you face using an ordinary pan. If you want to achieve perfection while cooking, just get an Avalon Bay Airfryer100W!
Fry, grill, roast or bake! There is nothing impossible for this appliance! Due to its enclosed basket, you can fry without any problems. By the way, the unique basket helps to get extra crispiness that everyone likes. Don’t worry about the excess oil. The unique fan technology built in the unit will deal with it. If you are obsessed with the issue of extra calories, then you will enjoy this feature.
Meantime, the technique of rapid hot air circulation will cook your food 360 degrees! Is it a miracle? No, just adjust the time and temperature switches to get that ideal crispiness. Temperature ranges from 200 to 400 Fahrenheit (°F). What is more, burnt food is not something to worry about due to an automatic switch-off button. You just hear “Ding” and that’s it – perfectly fried food is served!
This appliance can be brought anywhere too. Backyard picnic? Camping trip? Office? The air fryer has a small size and is easy to carry. You can also easily clean detachable parts in a dishwasher.
Get this best air fryer and fry away!
GoWISE USA 8-in-1
To get an 8-in-1 cooking unit isn’t just reasonable, it is awesome! You can choose among 8 Cooking Pre-sets of this appliance. Cook steaks, chips, any fish, meat, cakes or just use it to warm-up your food. With up to 30 minutes timer, you’ll have your delicious meal in a matter of minutes.
It is the best rated air fryer if you are tired of getting your dish cooked only on one side. This unit possesses Rapid Air Circulation, which means that you will be cooking your food at 360 degrees. Be a master chef with this item in no time!
Perfect. Healthy. Easy. If you want to get all these benefits, GoWISE USA 8-in-1 is the greatest air fryer for you. So, don’t waste your time! Get this ETL Certified Black Electric Air Fryer now!
- How does It Works?
- Rapid Air Technology.
- The possibility to cook with as little oil as possible (70% less oil).
- Less smell, easily cleaned
- Conventional fryer, weaker than deep fryers, easy to clean.
- Dishwasher friendly due to the food basket and the removable nonstick coated drawer for simple cleaning.
- Digital Screen
- Control the temperature and time of your cooking more precise and easier.
- Automatic shut-off
- Recipe Book (more than 25 recipes)
- Philips Airfryer app with 200+ delicious recipes for each Airfryer unit.
- Recipes with illustrations, useful tricks and tips, tutorial videos.
Considering that there are a lot of air fryers on the market, you should pay attention to the following aspects to choose the one that will best suit your needs.
- Capacity: This is a crucial point for a buyer’s consideration. You should first identify what type of food and how much of it are you going to prepare each day. Though, compared to a conventional fryer, the time of cooking in an air fryer is rather small, it is still a waste of resources and inconvenience when you cook the same food in batches. An average air fryer capacity ranges between 1.8-2.5 pounds. Such a capacity is good for cooking regular chicken drumsticks or fries. However, if you want to prepare a whole chicken or an entire turkey, the capacity isn’t enough.
- Wattage: The next point for consideration is the Air Fryer wattage. In any appliances, the power question is always a great concern. Moreover, it is extremely important to be sure that the kitchen power outlets will support the fryer range of power supply since air fryers usually consume from 800 to almost 1400 watts of power while working.
- Size: Another important point is the air fryer size. If your kitchen is not a big one, it won’t be able to house large sized air fryers. You should choose your air fryer based on the available kitchen space.
- Settings: Air Fryers differ in features and settings. Some definite settings might be crucial for some buyers depending on the personal requirements. Such a feature may be temperature settings. It might be essential for many, as different temperature settings allow to cook different food. By the way, there are some air fryers for which high temperatures might not be available. So, depending on the food that will be cooked and the requirements of these fryers, you need to choose the finest air fryer for you.
- Additional Features: When buying an air fryer, additional features are of great importance too. Such additional features may include different cooking basket levels. If a unit has a multi-level basket, different food can be cooked at the same time that obviously decreases cooking time and consequently increases efficiency. Not all air fryers provide this type of feature, so you need to check your requirements and priorities while choosing the best air fryer.
- Price Range: The air fryer price tag may increase if it has additional features. Some buyers may be satisfied just with the ability to cook food with as little oil as possible. But sometimes such additional features as multi-compartments and digital displays might be required as well. The cost of air fryers depends not only on their size or brand, but it also represents the availability of these additional features. Thus, considering requirements and budget, you can choose the top rated air fryer for you.
The healthy lifestyle air fryers recipes
We have mentioned only some air fryer basic benefits compared to conventional fryers used for deep frying. If you are trying to start a healthy life, a new healthy diet is an essential part of it. Buying an air fryer is a must in such a situation as it uses 70 to 80 percent less fat when compared to the conventional deep frying option, and due to it the food retains its real taste.
What is more, you might not use oil at all for cooking. It depends on the food you want to cook. Grease fires are a great concern when deep fried food is cooked at home. The air fryer solves this problem completely. Moreover, there is no need to deal with oil splattering when using air fryers, so risks of burning yourself while using this device are very slim.
Short cut buttons and digital displays will be a great help if you are not used to dealing with such an appliance. Due to the adjustable temperature control you are allowed to cook different delicacies with almost no effort. The alarm system or automatic shut-off feature informs you when your food is ready.
Is An Air Fryer Healthy?
Since the food separator allows cooking different food at once, a very reasonable question might arise.
This question is that if you cook two different kinds of food together, won’t the smell and taste of the food be spoiled? For example, if chicken and fish are fried at the same time on different fryer levels, then the fish might smell like the chicken and vice versa. The answer to this question is no, the air fryer separator ensures that such a thing does not happen.
By the way, the amount of used oil is very little, and you don’t dunk the food in the same oil. Thus, there are no chances for one food to acquire the smell of the other. Don’t think that air fryers can only be used for food cooking. Utilizing super-heated air, this particular item can be used to warm and heat up already cooked food.
To make a long story short, the benefits of the best air fryers are numerous, and it is an asset for any modern kitchen. This alternative cooking method can be regarded as one of the healthiest and is great for anyone interested in mess-free healthy cooking options.