Game lovers, especially those who love word games, rejoice! The Bananagrams game is one of the hottest games this year. You will want to grab a copy of the game for your family, and extra copies for a fun-filled gift to give the people on your list.
Bananagrams is nothing less than a full fledged game phenomena that’s sweeping through the game world like a wildfire! Stores in Europe and North America are watching as Bananagrams flies off the shelves. Perhaps the biggest game sensation since Trivial Pursuit, The Banangrams word game is a must have on any of this holiday season’s hottest gift lists.
Bananagrams was invented by family who absolutely loved games in general and word games in particular. They were looking for a game that could be played quickly, could be played by family members of all ages together at the same time and could be played anywhere.
Top 5 Best Selling Bananagrams Word Game
[tabs] [tab title=”Option #1″]
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL - While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL - Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn't take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE - Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.
- The anagram game that will drive you BANANAS!
- Special Edition BANANAGRAMS game with 5 "joker" tiles
- Race against each other to build your own crossword grid!
- Double Bananagram Tiles - 288 Tiles
- The anagram game that will drive you bananas. The award-winning word game that needs no pencil, paper, or board
- The big banana for the larger bunch
- For 1 to 16 players
- An apple a day for us all to play
- 3 levels of play
- For 2 to 8 players
- Fresh fun comes in pears
- Develop memory and cognitive skills
- For 2 to 4 players
Why is it so fast-paced? Because it is not a game where everybody takes turns. Instead, everybody plays at the same time. The players take a specific number of tiles (the number varies with how many people are playing). One player says “Split!” and everyone turns up their tiles and begins to arrange them into intersecting words.
The words can be horizontal or vertical, but they have to read left to right and top to bottom. That’s it! The winner of the round is the first player who uses up all his or her tiles. Each round of the Bananagrams word game is lightening fast, easy and exciting. The biggest problem with Bananagrams is stopping playing once you start!
Several variations are included to make family play time, family fun time. This is the type of game that not only brings everyone together, but is also sure to become a favorite.
It’s no wonder the game is finding a large and welcoming audience around the world. The Bananagrams game is a must have on any of this holiday season’s hottest gift lists. So, buy a bunch of this a-peel-ing game and soon you will be going bananas, too.
Last update on 2017-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API