Anybody who loves flight is fascinated by remote controlled flying vehicles. And all kids seem to love them as well. The problem is that most of these toys are large, cumbersome, and hard to take from one place to another. The Air Hogs Roller Copter solves this problem with a unit small enough to fit into your hand.
What you’ll get is all the agility you expect from an Air Hogs product but without the size.
If you’ve been around remote controlled flying machines for any length of time, you’re probably familiar with Air Hogs. They have been producing precision flying machines for a long time and in fact have been a leader in the industry when it comes to innovation for over 10 years.
Top 5 Best Selling Air Hogs Pocket Copters
[tabs] [tab title=”Option #1″]
- Get big fun in a tiny package with the Air Hogs Pocket Copter - the World's smallest R/C helicopter^Launches from the palm of your hand^Designed for indoor use, the Air Hogs' patented Steady Fly Technology offers a silky smooth flight. ^Pack the copter and the controller in the included travel case and you're ready to take the fun with you wherever you go^Includes: 1 Air Hogs Pocket Copter, 1 Controller, 1 Storage Case/Charger and 1 Instruction Guide
- Air Hogs
- 1 helicopter, 1 controller, 1 instruction sheet
- CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Spin Master
- Conquer any indoor terrain with the 2-in-1 Air Hogs Shadow Launcher! With the push of a button you'll unleash a secret stealth-flying heli!
- The Shadow Launcher helicopter aides flight control with onboard gyro-stabilization, giving you a smooth and stable flight.
- The Shadow Launcher RC vehicle and heli are built from impact resistant materials, making it durable and safe for indoor use.
- The Air Hogs Shadow Launcher is for ages 8+. For indoors use only. 4 AA batteries required for operation. Batteries not included.
- Includes: 1 Shadow Launcher 2-in-1 Heli, 1 Remote Control, 1 Instruction Manual
- Roll anywhere! At lower power, Rollercopter will drive across the ground in its rolling cage. Throttle up to max power to take to the air and fly!
- With its exterior rolling cage, you can roll it on the ground, up walls and even across the ceiling!
- Rollercopter's durable rolling cage also acts as a protective shield, allowing it to bump into walls or objects without damage or crashing.
- The Air Hogs Rollercopter is made for pilots ages 8+ and requires 6 AA batteries to power the controller/charger.
- Includes: 1 Air Hogs RollercopterTM indoor RC helicopter, 1 Controller/Charger, 1 Instruction Sheet
Here’s another advantage of the Air Hogs Copter. If the weather is nasty, you can even fly it indoors too. Flying this copter you are protected from the worry that it will crash into and damage your household objects.
The shell is made of plastic protecting both your valuables and the aircraft itself in case of a collision. Bonus points are awarded because the unit is also very quiet.
Not only is the copter smaller, the remote too is smaller; about the size of your hand. This makes it easy to use not only for children, but for adults as well. Of course this could be a small problem once you find out just how much fun it is. Your son or daughter may not like waiting for their turn.
Air Hogs are well known for their flying ability. This new unit has a much smoother ride and easier control due in part to the twin rotary blades. The bar that is attached to the tail can be moved forward and back to increase or decrease the speed, therefore there’s no need to add extra weight on the nose.
And there’s no need to worry that it’s too fragile. Air Hogs has you covered with a convenient carrying case. The case has hard sides to protect the copter and the remote. The charging cable is also built into the case. That means when you need it, the charger is never far away. Just 20 minutes is all it takes for your copter to be ready to take back to the air.
The Air Hogs Pocket Copter is a great toy, but it’s something more. It’s also a great way to raise interest in a new hobby that can be both entertaining and yes, somewhat addictive. It’s the perfect way to introduce your children to the world of remote controlled aircraft.
Last update on 2017-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API